Can we deliver on our promise to protect our clients or provide them an opportunity?
It is a strong skill set to seeing results in your business. It is also a filter.
Amateurs convince, professionals sort.
Setting up the Close
Closing is about helping your prospects/clients come to a decision, either a YES or NO.
"If I _________, would you?"
1) Who do I want to work with?
2) It's a process
3) Ask the right questions
1) Does that make sense? /What did you like best?
2) Can you think of people who can benefit from this?
3) Where is your interest level on a scale of 1-10?
4) What questions can I answer to get you from an X to a 10?
5) Is there anything holding you back from getting started today?